Statewide Ad Networks
Big Revenue for your Newspaper and Great Solutions for your Client!
MPA's Ad Networks are an affordable advertising vehicle for your clients that want a low cost way to expand their potential customer audience, statewide or regionally!
For more information contact Customized Newspaper Advertising today!
Get updated ads, forms and media kits:
- The SMALL SPACE DISPLAY ad program offers the client a 2x2 or 2x4 black and white ad.
- Classified ad program offers the client a 25 word classified ad to run in the classified section.
Participating Newspapers of the network enjoy the following benefits:
- Added customer service to your readers - By assisting your newspaper’s readers with their classified advertising buys in other markets, you provide excellent customer service.
- Expanded classified section - additional advertising in your newspaper increases its value as an information source in your community.
- Reduced Registration Fees - at MPA conferences and conventions.
- Additional revenue to your newspaper -
- When you sell a classified ad, your newspaper retains half of the suggested selling price; $149.50 for a statewide classified ad.
- When you sell a 2x2 Network ad, your newspaper retains half of the suggested selling price; $599 for a statewide 2x2 or $1049 for a statewide 2x4.
- Bonus Check: 25% of every 2x2 or 2x4 ad sold into the network goes into a bonus fund and distributed annually back to participating members of the network.
Auctions, Antique Dealers, Business Opportunities, Collectible Shows, Recruitment, Community Festivals and Events, Land for Sale, Pre-Manufacture-Homes, Town Government, Medical Care and Health Care, Schools/Instruction, Siding Companies, Vacation Rentals
To sign up for the networks, please complete and return the enrollment form to Customized Newspaper Advertising (C.N.A) the advertising arm of the Michigan Press Association.
(800) 227-7636 x. 126 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org